Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Treasure

"Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere"

Above is my Orkut fortune for today...

The idea of a treasure following the owner reminded me of one of Terry Pratchet's novels - The Color of Magic. In that, there is a big box of treasure that follows its master and also protects him. It is one of the best novels I read (that reminds me I have to do a search for this in YouTube...) Someday I am going to make a telugu movie starring Mahesh Babu in it... Just with one novel, I became a big fan. If I had the ability to read a lot, I would have read all his books. Whenever I am midway through statements like that, I realize that I can actually still do those things...so, what I meant to say is - I will read all his books...

Edit - Movie link for Color of Magic is here -
http://static.youku.com/v1.0.0014/v/swf/qplayer.swf?VideoIDS=XMjIxMDUyMTI&embedid=-&showAd=0

No comments: