Monday, May 31, 2010

What do you do, Jack? What do you do?

"Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do, Jack? What do you do?"

Dennis Hopper's line above from Speed, is one of my favorites..He died last weekend. He will always be remembered by my generation for his role in the movie Speed.

I sometimes have had fun with the above dialogue...'ok, you have a 10 chapters to study and 2 days time...what do you do jack, what do you do?' OR 'its Sunday evening 6 PM and all the theatres are probably sold out for the Evening show..but you desperately want to watch a movie..so what do you do jack, what do you do?'...So you see, Dennis Hopper will always live on..in my head....and most probably in several other people's heads.

2 comments:

me said...

running lo digipothanu...

Sai Jyothi Prasad Ponduru said...

hahaha :) too much Chaitu!