Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chand Ke Paar Chalo, Benefits of long commutes

Listening to FM Radio in the auto/car/bus is helping me discover songs that I dont know..This is an old Rafi-Lata Mangeshkar song..



Long-Car-commutes - Listening to songs on FM Radio is one benefit of long-Car-commutes. Singing along is another major benefit.. (I somehow cannot listen to pre-selected songs on an mp3 player)
Long-Train/Bus-commutes - Reading is one benefit of long-Train/Bus-commutes. Since people used to not have a separate radio, not a lot of people listened to Radio on a Train/Bus...But with the radio available in cell phones now, nowadays, I am seeing it being used a lot.
Long-Bike-Commutes - No benefits.. except feeling the wind in your hair.. along with the dust,smoke,and the heat...and the wind of course. Somehow I have to extend the Radio-benefit to long-bike-commutes also.

No comments: