Thursday, September 2, 2010

Limits, How to take a bath with cold water

It is very disheartening for me to learn of my limits. Ideally you want people to think you have no limits..

One such limit that I used to have was not being able take a bath with cold water.
Nowadays everyone has geysers in their homes, so people don't face this situation as often anymore.. But if you are like me, you would like to think of yourself as tough enough to be able take a cold-water bath.. Think about this - can you imagine James Bond complain that there is no warm water in the bathroom? So here is the simple solution...

Hi-Tech Tools needed - bucket
Hi-Tech Procedure - Fill up the bucket with cold water; lift it; and dump it over yourself all at once.... After that it is a cake-walk.

Once you come out of the bathroom victorious, ask me if you don't feel the following - Impossible is Nothing..

No comments: